School Board Agenda & Minutes
All School Board agendas and minutes from June through May of the current school year are accessible below.
If you need access to agendas from earlier than what is available here, please e-mail the website administrator firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice of Regular Meeting Board of Trustees
Forestburg Independent School District
A Regular Monthly Meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Forestburg Independent School District will be held on January 20, 2020 beginning at 5:00 P.M. in the school library at the Forestburg School at 16346 FM 455, Forestburg, Texas.
The subjects to be discussed or considered or upon which any formal action may be taken are listed below. Items do not have to be taken in the same order as shown on this meeting notice. Unless removed from the consent agenda, items identified within the consent agenda will be acted on at one time.
1. Call Meeting to Order/Roll Call/Declaration of Quorum
3. Public Comments/Audience Participation
4. Student/Staff Recognition
5. Auditors’ Report
6. Region 9 Mid-Year Financial Review
7. School Board Recognition/Appreciation
8. Consent Agenda: Minutes Dec. 16, 2019 and Cash Balance for Jan. 20, 2020
9. Pay Monthly Bills for January 2020
10. Budget Amendments
11. Consider Contract with MSB Consulting Group, LLC for Medicaid Billing
12. Consider Resolution for Teacher Incentive Allotment Under HB3
13. Report on Concealed Carry Program
14. Academic Performance Report
15. School Board Evaluation
16. Superintendent Review (overview of district)
17. Technology Report
18. Business Manager Report
19. Athletic Directors Report
20. Principal Report
21. Superintendent Report
23. Items for February Meeting
24. Public Comments/Audience Participation
If during the course of the meeting, discussion of any item on the agenda should be held in a closed meeting, the board will conduct a closed meeting in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Texas Government Code, and Chapter 551, Subchapters D & E or Government Code section 418.183(f). Before any closed meeting is convened, the presiding officer will publicly identify the section or sections of the Act authorizing the closed meeting. All final votes, actions, or decisions will be taken in open meeting.
This notice was posted in compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act Jan. 16, 2020 before 4:00 P.M.
John Metzler Cell phone # 940-736-5655