For Mac OS users, there is a system setting that may not allow you to tab onto several types of elements in a web page. To change this setting:
Agenda & Minutes
All School Board agendas and minutes from August through July of the current school year are accessible below.
If you need access to agendas from earlier than what is available here, please e-mail the website administrator email@example.com.
Notice of Regular Meeting
Board of Trustees
Forestburg Independent School District
A Regular Monthly Meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Forestburg Independent School District will be held on May 16, 2022, beginning at 5:00 P.M. in the school cafeteria at the Forestburg School at 16346 FM 455, Forestburg, Texas.
The subjects to be discussed or considered or upon which any formal action may be taken are listed below. Items do not have to be taken in the same order as shown on this meeting notice. Unless removed from the consent agenda, items identified within the consent agenda will be acted on at one time.
1. Call Meeting to Order/Roll Call/Declaration of Quorum
3. Student/Staff Recognition
4. Public Comments/Audience Participation
5. Consent Agenda: Minutes April 25, 2022, & Cash Balance for May 16, 2022
6. Pay Monthly Bills for May 2022
7. Budget Amendments
8. Approve Salary Scale for 2022-23 School Year
9. Review/Approve Investment Policy
10. Approve Travel Policy
11. Approve Credit Card Policy
12. Report on Tax Appraisal Preliminary Evaluation and Current Year Collections
13. Report on ESSER Federal Grant Six Month Review
14. Legislative Advisory Council Recommendations
15. Budget Report
16. Education Foundation Report
17. Teacher Contracts/Resignations
18. Business Manager Report
19. Principals Report
20. Superintendent Report
21. Items for June Meeting
22. Public Comments and Audience Participation
If during the course of the meeting, discussion of any item on the agenda should be held in a closed meeting, the board will conduct a closed meeting in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Texas Government Code, and Chapter 551, Subchapters D & E or Government Code section 418.183(f). Before any closed meeting is convened, the presiding officer will publicly identify the section or sections of the Act authorizing the closed meeting. All final votes, actions, or decisions will be taken in open meeting.
This notice was posted in compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act May 12, 2022 before 4:00 P.M.
John Metzler, Superintendent